Friday 23 November 2012

Mini Beauty/Make-up Haul

At the moment I am literally obsessed with buying beauty products (I am slightly worried!), so I picked up a few things recently on my travels. 
~
The first thing I got was Johnson's facial cleansing wipes for €1.87 (half price in Tesco!). I've used these before and I like them because they really do take all of your make-up off, even waterproof mascara, without being too harsh on your skin. They're fragrance free for those who have sensitive skin like mine, but they also have wipes for normal, dry, combination and oily skin. If anyone is looking to try out new face wipes then take a look at the Johnson's range, and if you are near a Tesco deff pick them up because they're half price right now!
~
The next product I picked up was this Nivea Cleansing Lotion in my local pharmacy for €2.53. I have tried it out and don't actually like it so if you guys want a review let me know. It is a cleansing lotion and is 95% of natural origin. There are no colorants  no parabens, no cilicones and no mineral oils. I bought this to take my make-up off but it really isn't the product for me.
~
Next I bought the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream for. This is something I've been wanting to try out for a lonnng time, I've seen beauty gurus raving about it so I thought I'd give it a shot when I saw it for €5.99 in Boots for the buy 1 get 2nd half price special offer. I bought it in the shade medium even though my skin is fair, the light shade did nothing on my skin, it was completely unnoticeable.  I often wear fake tan anyway so I think getting the medium shade was the better option. 
~
The second last product I picked up was the Archery Brow Tint & Precision Shaping Pencil by Soap & Glory in the shade Love is Blonde. I haven't seen much hype about this product but my sister had it and I tried it out and loved it! So I bought my own and it really is fantastic. It comes in a darker shade for brunettes as well, but I got the lighter shade.
~
The last, but not least, product I picked up was the Dove Summer Glow in the shade medium to dark with shimmer. I know what you're all thinking, its nearly Christmas, what am I doing buying a summer glow product?!? But I have wanted to try out the darker shade for absolutely yonks so I picked it up in Boots when it was half price (of course!). I have used the fair to medium skin one for ages so I thought what the heck and tried out the darker one. (I'll admit the fact it was on sale sealed the deal for me!)
I can do a review on any of these products if you want so leave a comment below, or just to tell me if you have tried these too and what you think of them.

Slán!xo

No comments:

Post a Comment