Thursday 21 November 2013

Long time no talk!

Hello everyone! I have been absent from the blogging world for quite some time now as I have begun college and have been super busy. I moved out of home and am nearly always occupied so have had little free time to post. This has made me super sad and I really missed doing this. It's something that I enjoy doing in my spare time so I am back! I want to thank every single one of you who are still following my blog, I am so grateful that you haven't lost interest in me and I hope you will continue to read my posts.

In case you didn't know, I now have a Youtube channel (which I will link below) that I have only recently started but I would love some video suggestions as making videos is something I'm passionate about. Please feel free to subscribe to me as well !



As I have been away for so long I have many blog post ideas in my head that will hopefully be of interest to some of you.
That's all for now, I'll love you and leave you with some photos of what I've been getting up to in the past few months.






Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment